View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 06:15 AM   #9238
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

FetishKitsch - Big Boob Dressing New Liskeard

Studio: FetishKitsch
Genres: Latex, BDSM
This set was another of those ideas that I came up with on the day of the shoot - so Darling very patiently waited while I set it all up - and it was another of those ideas that actually worked better than I had expected.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FetishKitsch - Big Boob Dressing

FetishKitsch - Boxed Porterfield

Randy Moore, dressed in a slinky, purple girdle and RHT nylons. I can't think of a lot of things more delicious. Add to that, some thin leather straps, and a very, very tight, leather singleglove, and things get positively scorchin'.
Duration: 22:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6815kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FetishKitsch - Boxed

Batgirl vs. Blackwidow - Chapter 3 Everetts

Having been unmasked in the last chapter, Barbara Gordon (Angela Sommers) finds herself tightly strapped to a slab in Black Widow's (Christina Carter) lair. Black Widow explains to the helpless daredoll that she intends on taking care of her once and for all. She pushes a button on a remote and thick silvery liquid begins to drip on to Barbara's stocking feet. Black Widow explains that the substance is Liqui-Chrome, a diabolical invention that will slowly coat her body and then harden, encasing Barbara in a metalic shell - turning her into a living statue. Or maybe "living" is the wrong term, because once the Liqui-Chrome is fully deposited, Barbara will not be alive for very much longer. Black Widow leaves Barbara to be slowly encased... can she survive?!!!
Duration: 12:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4778kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 447.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Batgirl vs. Blackwidow - Chapter 3

FetishKitsch - 5 Layers Cedarburg

Having won the pool game, Sasha takes control of Amber and ties her in a very tight and complex strait jacket rope tie. She enjoys watching her squirm and drool in front of her. She then takes out her gag and has her suck and lick her stocking feet.
Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FetishKitsch - 5 Layers
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10675 секунды с 9 запросами