View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 06:22 AM   #2403
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/d/6/bXd6X/Harlee24 s.jpg[/...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 600x385
File Size: 2 Mb
Number: 26

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette
Cast: Harlee
Description: Round two for sexy and naturally stacked bartender Harlee from November 2000 Voluptuous and SCORE Magazine. At first we got some finger play. This time she was amenable to a little fake cock oralization and penetration. Amazing what a bit of begging will accomplish. Ask and you will usually get! Don't ask and you don't get. So we got it. Harlee's enjoyed a wave of popularity back at her club in Indiana since her original pictorials were published. This new one will bolster that popularity. Catching up with Harlee, we asked her a question that not every girl wants to answer, but Harlee did. What's been her most embarrassing moment? "I was babysitting my niece at my home and she was asleep in the living room. I was playing with my vibrator in my bedroom when my sister comes walking through the door. She just looked at me, shook her head and said...'We just have to get you a man!' I could have died on the spot!" Luckily for us, she didn't. Related Tags Big TitsBrunette

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06113 секунды с 9 запросами