View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 06:37 AM   #14664
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Princess Amber Beggs

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber
Video language: English
Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn’t have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us. Which is stupid. We don’t ever care about their happiness. Its all about us and the satisfaction we get from being superior and getting whatever we want.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7226kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Amber

Madison Prentice

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Madison
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Human Toilet
The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can't take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison's sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great ‘cure' for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time. Madison is all about making chastity fun for the slaves. A trip to the mall gives the cuck slave's wallet a great workout and he gets to see her smile light up as they go from store to store. At the end of this clip Madison lets the cuck know what she thinks of him when she uses him as a human toilet. The cuck is left utterly humiliated. He is still in chastity. He has a lot less money. Her boyfriend will get to enjoy the outfits he bought for her and he has a belly full of Madison's waste in its stomach. The nerd will think twice about asking to be out of chastity again! This clip is mostly foot worship. It has some financial domination and boob teasing of chastity cuck. The human toilet scene is simulated at the end but seems very very real.
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4026kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 413.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madison

Aballs and cock crushing Xifengzhen

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting
Brutal Ballbusting and Milking by Mistress Kim in black Boots.
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4034kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 498.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aballs and cock crushing

Lydia Black & Lucy Hart Pegging Maidens

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon
Mad brunette girl Lydia Black fucks Lucy Hart Pegging action.
Duration: 12:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19527kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia Black & Lucy Hart Pegging
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07185 секунды с 9 запросами