View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 11:16 AM   #2409
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/d/8/bXd8r/Renata23 s.jpg[/...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 600x412
File Size: 2 Mb
Number: 30

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Latina
Cast: Renata
Description: This month, we wanted another pictorial of Euro babe Renata, one of V-Mag's new sensations of 2001. And we wanted her naked in something else besides a bedroom. "Renata, what's your favorite room in your flat?" we asked via a transatlantic phone conversation. And London resident Renata thought about it for a few seconds, then said, "Well, I spend a lot of time in my bathroom. I suppose one could call it my second favorite place at home.'' And so it came to pass when we relayed the info to our men in the U.K. Let's throw Renata into the shower. Don't throw her in, of course. And have her start off in a tank top. Make sure she squirts liquid soap all over her fantastic V-perfect tits. Try to get white soap, not that colored stuff. As you can see, everything worked out very well for all parties. Renata gets to be back in V-Mag and make another nice modeling fee. We get to crank over her new pictorial. Does Renata have the power to take V-Mag's Model of the Year 2001 crown? You be the judge. Write [email protected]. Related Tags Big TitsBrunetteLatina

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05493 секунды с 9 запросами