View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 05:48 PM   #5218
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

GiGi Lyn, Serene Isley, & Elizabeth Andrews - Family Divided by Money

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Our father decided to change his will after marrying a little gold digger. After he passed away, Elizabeth and I were not exactly thrilled with how much our inheritance had been cut down; he gave practically everything to the little bitch. We got together and hatched a plan to get rid of her, then things could go back to the way they should have been all along, we would get it all.We arrive at her house and she is happily reviewing the will. I take a seat on the desk while my sister, Elizabeth walks behind her. I take the will from her and Elizabeth quickly grabs her around the neck. She XXXX Gigi to stand up and spins her around so I can tie her arms behind her back. Elizabeth grabs her by the throat when she tries to claim that we got something, Lizz, simply replies, not enough. I lash her arms together starting with the elbow.Gigi tries to claim that she loved him, but I'm not buying it. I ask her simple questions like what his middle name was, his favorite sports team, Lizz chimes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4388kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 651.6 MB

Download GiGi Lyn, Serene Isley, & Elizabeth Andrews - Family Divided by Money
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02528 секунды с 9 запросами