Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Buxom Lap Topper

Buxom Lap Topper

Actress name : Scarlett Webb
Photo Title : Buxom Lap Topper
Genre : Big Tits, Brunette, High Heels, Solo

Description : "I usually dress very conservatively," Scarlett admits. "Most of the time I am wearing jeans and a tee-shirt with my hair in a ponytail and no makeup. If I need to be dressed up for a function, you may see me in a business suit or black cocktail dress. If I am going out for a night on the town, I like to wear a short dress, high heels and show lots of cleavage as I love watching the women hit their boyfriends as they watch me walk by! I am drawn to men that are confident with a sexy smile. Men that are attentive and let me know how much they are into me, without being overly pushy or possessive. If a man walked up to me and smiled and said 'I just wanted to tell you that I am very attracted to you and would love to take you out for dinner sometime', and if I found him attractive, I would say yes, because that level of confidence in a man makes him even more attractive to me. I'm most satisfied sexually when I really have deep feelings for someone. Once that connection is there, the sex becomes incredibly mind-blowing on a whole different level. Sometimes, the passionate quickie a little rough up against the wall is great, and sometimes the slow, teasing erotic sex is what I want. Sometimes dirty talk, toys, videos or something kinky is called for. The important thing is to keep an open mind and try new things. I am also orgasmic with G-spot stimulation more so than clitoral stimulation. Oh, and lots of kissing and touching."

Pics : 70
Size : 20 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :1067x1600

Download Buxom Lap Topper - 20 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04214 секунды с 9 запросами