View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 10:28 AM   #5230
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Belle Davis & Serene Isley - Mistaken Situation

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I'm lying on a mattress reading a book in the new apartment, waiting for the rest of our furniture to arrive. A man rushes in from another room and just tackles me, throwing himself on top of me. He grabs my arms and them behind me. I cry out in pain from the quick jerk calling him a of a bitch as he loops rope around my elbows cinching them tightly together. I try to kick him but he sits back on my legs making them pretty much useless. I swat at him with my hand, slapping his leg, determined to not make this easy on him. He just tugs the rope harder and I wince, burying my face into the bed.I tell him that my roommate is going to be home soon and that she's going to kick his ass. He doesn't seem threatened at all. He pulls my arms up again resting them on his thigh as he binds my wrists. I try to kick him again but he's just out of reach. He goes after my ankles next, binding them in a crossed position. When he releases me, I try to roll away from him and sit up. He grabs me be the.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 636.1 MB

Download Belle Davis & Serene Isley - Mistaken Situation
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10912 секунды с 9 запросами