View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 08:10 PM   #1907
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18 Eighteen August 2004

18 Eighteen August 2004

Why were you practice-kissing in the first place? Anna Marie: "So we'll be good at it when we start messing around with guys, that's why. I mean, Melanie is, like, my very best friend, and she sleeps over at my house almost every weekend. There's nothing that she doesn't know about me, and I know everything about her, too. Usually we just hang out in each other's room and talk about clothes and boys and stuff, but one night we started doing more." Melanie: "It was actually my idea to start practice kissing. I've never kissed a guy before, and I wanted to learn how to do it. Anna has, so she offered to show me." So, how did a practice-kissing lead to licking each other's slit and using sex toys? Anna Marie: "It just kind of happened! I mean, me and Melanie were just sitting on my bed, and I leaned over and we started to kiss. Then all of a sudden she poked her tongue into my mouth, and we started tongue kissing. I was like, 'Wow, Mel, that's real good for your first time!' but she didn't say anything, and I could feel her heart beating real fast." Melanie: "I know Anna knew that I was getting real turned on, 'cause that's when she put one of her hands inside my panties and started rubbing my cunny. That felt so good that I warned her that she'd better stop or I'd cum on her hand!"

Photos:1200x800
Number pics: 77
Type: JPG
File size: 25 Mb
Tags: Amateur, Brunette, Teen
Actors: Anna Marie

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/001c81f00bb3b
EzzzBOX is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.52063 секунды с 9 запросами