View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 01:55 AM   #1
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com videos

Humiliationpov.com- Exercise While You Jerk Off You Fat Fuck

Description:
Hey there fatty, I could tease you and make you all horny, but that would be a waste of my time. Im a hot, motivated young woman. You are a pathetic, lazy fucking loser. You sit around, jerk off and stuff your face. You dont get any exercise except when youre huffing and puffing and jerking off. You love to jerk off so much, its the only exercise you ever get. So in the interest of helping you, so that you can live longer and keep paying me into your seventies, Im going to help you exercise and get in better shape through jerking off and exercising.
You see orgasms only help you burn calories if you do it in an athletic way. So youre going to have to start doing all kinds of exciting, athletic things for me while you jerk off. So I want you to stand up and just start grinding those hips as you jerk instead of just laying there and lazily jerking yourself. Hump and pump your cock. Move your body loser. Youre going to jerk off and be worshiping my hot young body in this really sexy workout outfit Im wearing. I know it feels so good to hump for me. I want you to find a counter and put your dick on it and start rubbing your dick back and forth across it. You have to use your hips and your legs, I want you to work up a sweat. You cant cum until youre panting Do you hear me fatty? Get those rolls jiggling.
There you go fatty, work that cock. Do you think a fat ass like you could ever satisfy a woman like me? No, never loser. Youre so out of shape youd get tired way too fast.
Now bend at the knee and hump. Fuck your hand. I want you to work for this orgasm. Make your heart race. Burn some fucking calories fatty Youre a pathetic fat loser, and you dont deserve to cum. You dont deserve to look at this hot, slender young body, and play with your disgusting fat dick. So youre going to have to physically work for it.
Hump, sweat and pant for me. And when you cum, that euphoria of exhaustion from working out, will addict you even more to cumming. Youll want to cum like this all the time. And maybe one day, youll be a skinny pervert and not a fat disgusting one.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : fattyjoi-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 166.12 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:05:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/628624f4fa471
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8718376cad376