View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 07:15 AM   #14683
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Princess Amber & Lexie Lansford

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber, Lexie
Video language: English
This is sort of a behind the scenes. It was just going to be a simple foot worship clip. The camera was turned on but Amber wasn’t ready to go. She was texting her boyfriend. Amber and her boyfriend were having a little text fight, something boyfriends and girlfriends do all the same. Andy in his infinite wisdom decides to white knight for Amber and says, “if you were my girl, I wouldn’t treat you that way.” What was a simple text fight between Amber and her amazing boyfriend has had gasoline thrown on it. Amber has been insulted that Andy thinks there is some universe in which Amber is “his” girl. Amber has a big, but totally justified, fit. Amber really puts Andy in his place with a deeply humiliating verbal beat down, ball shocks, and face slaps. A Bratdown. Amber leaves in tears and then it is time for Lexie to step in. Lexie and Amber are besties! If you hurt one you hurt both. Lexie takes revenge on Andy. Andy has a shock collar on his balls and Lexie uses it to punish Andy with full voltage shocks. In the end Amber and her amazing boy friend made up. Amber was taken out for dinner and they had a great evening. Andy paid for it. This clip has extreme verbal humiliation, face slaps, and ball shocks. Andy is left feeling worthless.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13185kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Amber & Lexie

Kenzie Buzz Rehobeth

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Glamure crazy mistress Kenzie Buzz, amazing pussy worship on bed action.
Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8116kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kenzie Buzz

Nicole Chance Dandenong

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Kinky mistress in red Nicole Chance, extreme wipping and worship slave guy.
Duration: 22:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7137kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Chance

Joanna Angel Rough Pegging - Full HD 1080p Bosworth

All betas should master the art of a blowjob. I turn a lot of My subs into cucks, so it's very important I prepare their tight little mouths for Master's cock. In this clip, I make My sissy maid practice her technique, especially her deep throating abilities. She's going to need to refine these skills...
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 901.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joanna Angel Rough Pegging - Full HD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04640 секунды с 9 запросами