View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 01:02 PM   #5241
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Belle Davis and Serene Isley - Gagged Together and Chair Tied

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

A man drags me in the weird room where he has rope and something with some straps on it laying on the chair. He starts to tie me up and I try to convince him that he can find some people that are into this kind of thing but he says that that wouldn't be nearly as much fun. After he ties my elbows and wrists, he shoves a huge plug in my mouth, wedging it back between my teeth. He straps it in tight, but it isn't going anywhere, it stretches my mouth out until my jaw aches. There are straps on the other side and I worry about what the future holds.The man forces me to straddle a chair sitting in it facing the back. He ties each of my ankles to the wooden legs, opening my legs wide and leaving me exposed and vulnerable, my panties on display. He unbuttons my blouse and pulls out my breasts to put them on display as well. He leaves me alone while he goes to get me a "friend". I struggle in the chair trying to get away before he gets back, but I can't go anywhere. I rock the chair back and.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 542.2 MB

Download Belle Davis and Serene Isley - Gagged Together and Chair Tied
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02142 секунды с 9 запросами