View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 06:43 PM   #6
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Stupid Closet Sissy Cocksucker For Jamie

Humiliationpov.com- Stupid Closet Sissy Cocksucker For Jamie

Description:
Dont I look great today? Look how fucking sexy I am I know you tell all your guy friends how much you want to fuck me. But come on, I know the truth. I know what really turns you on. What do you secretly do when you are alone? You jerk off to guys You dream about being a sissy bitch. You jerk off to big cocks and how much cum you can get into your mouth at one time.
You cant get enough of my humiliation which turns your faggot ass on. My ass looks so great. But the only reason you like my ass is because you are a homo
You are going to be my little cock sucking whore today cause thats all that you are, and all that youll ever be. So open up that stupid pathetic little sissy slut of a mouth, and start sucking
So tell me, why are you a closet fag? Is it because you just like men? Or maybe its because you have a teeny tiny dick and you are never going to get a women off with it? So whats the point in trying. You just want to be able to get someone off. What better way then than on your sissy fucking knees.
Let me hear you choke and gag on it like the slut that you are. You are so fucking pathetic. Now bend over and grab your ankles while I fuck your mouth. Look at you taking it like a pro.
I know that you find me attractive and that you want to stick your dick in me. But we all know that you could not handle a woman like me. You are just a little pathetic worm. What do you think your friends and family would say if they knew what a fag you are?
So I want you to practice sucking on my heel or I am gonna tell everyone. You are a fucking homo and know one likes you. Youre a fucking closet fag and you cant even admit it to yourself. Soon you wont be able to resist. Ill be pimping out your slutty little mouth in no time.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : jamiesfag-wmvhi-001(1).wmv
File Size : 100.83 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:06:40

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/634fb886f7fe7
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2563d265bdd1a