View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 06:54 PM   #7
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Brat Changes Your Diaper

Humiliationpov.com- Brat Changes Your Diaper

Description:
I know this is a very obscure fetish, but Ive never put one of these up in five years so I thought Id give it a try. I know I have a few members wholl like it and maybe Ill be surprised, you sick twisted pervs will get off to anything
What the fuck are you doing? Did you go in your diaper again? Youre disgusting, look at you Put that pacifier in your mouth cause I dont want to hear another word out of you Youre a little baby, arent you? And youre not even a cute one cause you just $h1t yourself. Were going to need to change that soon, but Ill have to get my rubber gloves on.
Youre just a little baby crawling around like a little fool, and you better behave or Ill put you in your playpen. And then Ill tie you up in the corner and take your toys away. Ewww youre really staring to smell. I can see it leaked and its just dripping down your leg. I dont think Im even going to bathe you cause I dont want to see you naked.
Were going to need to take off that disgusting $htty, pssy diaper off and change you, even though it repulses me. And Im so pleased that youre not even responding right now because youre just a little baby and you havent even gotten a voice yet, have you? Goo goo gaa gaa is all you can say, isnt it? Well what are you going to do for me if I change you? You dont want to make me angry and get a spanking. You need me, you couldnt do anything without me.
So lay down on your little changing mat while I get my rubber gloves. Because Im a princess and youre a baby and princesses dont touch babys $ht. Ewww fucking disgusting Looks like youve been in that diaper for a few days. Im going to have to scrub your butt and your little willy with a brush. I hope it hurts.
Now Im going out to fuck a guy and youre going to lay here nice and quiet like a good baby. See you later you fucking loser.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : diaper-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 317.46 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:09:46

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9a2a59c7285e5
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/113a4d4383909