View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 09:03 PM   #40
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,481 раз(а) в 4,222 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- SEVERE HARDCORE Toilet Humiliation For Sick Fucks

Humiliationpov.com- SEVERE HARDCORE Toilet Humiliation For Sick Fucks

Description:
WARNING: This is a hardcore toilet humiliation clip
A Note: While I know this fetish is not for everyone, I do have some longtime hardcore members who have literally been Begging me for this type of clip. Youd be surprised how many of you losers get off on this kind of humiliation. I know I am.
You nasty fucking freaks. You want to drink p, you want to eat $h1t? Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? You honestly make me sick, I want to fucking vomit when I think about the disgusting things you want to do. But you know what? Ill do it to you. Just to humiliate the fuck out of you and show you how much I absolutely detest you.
So since I cant be there to $h1t and p on you, Ive got a way you can do it to yourself. Go to your bathroom, sit down on your toilet and p in it. And I mean sit, dont p like a man because youre not one, youre a disgusting freak. But dont stop there, I want you to $h1t in your toilet as well. You fucking weirdo, Im so disgusted by you.
Now crawl up towards that toilet and look at the disgusting mess youve made in there. Ill bet it fucking stinks Now Stick your fucking head in there. I mean all the way, and then give yourself a swirly. Flush the toilet while your head is all the way in it Ew fucking sick, youre actually doing it.
Ew now youve got your nasty body fluids all over your head. Youre disgusting You must be fucked up in the head if youre going to listen to me when I tell you to shove your head in your own $ht. Now lick that bowl clean. Lick the sides, the lid, the inside, the base. Clean that fucking toilet bowl you disgusting fucking pig Lick the floor where you probably missed the toilet. Youre fucking sick. I cant believe youre actually doing this you loser. You really get off on this. I wish I could spit on you.
Do you wanna cum in the toilet for me because youre so turned on? Go ahead, cum in the toilet. Now lick your fucking cum out of the toilet Gross. You are so fucking foul Now flush your whole fucking head in the toilet again and drink some of that water to wash your mouth out
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : dylantoilet-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 245.22 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:07:33

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/72804b5ef01ee
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/fd1809079ecc2