View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 09:32 PM   #49
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Cum Diet To Make You A Sexier Cum Eater-Hyp n0 ss

Humiliationpov.com- Cum Diet To Make You A Sexier Cum Eater-Hyp n0 ss

Description:
This clip has a deep, hypnotic echoing effect and is best listened to with headphones. Stare deeply into the spiral. There is also a high quality version of the clip with no effects. There is no low version being offered of this clip.
I know you love to be hyp n0 t1zed. So relax, let my words, my voice and my eyes, take you deep into a trance. Ive got a nice long induction to get you into a state of vulnerability. Get lost, let go, find your mind slipping away. Everything I say will enter your brain, it will be implanted there. You might not realize what is happening to you immediately, but over time, it will sink it deeper and deeper.
You love eating cum. You want to be a good cum eater. In order to be a good cum eater, you need to look sexy, in order to look sexy you need to lose weight. You want to be such a sexy cum eater, so you will do exactly as I say. Im going to put you on a cum diet. You will only eat cum for your two of you meals. Every time you are hungry, youre going to jerk off and eat it. You want to become lean and sexy. The cum will make you sexy, so youll want to eat it. Cum is so delicious. Youll learn to love the taste. You want to do this. Youll want to jerk off just to eat your cum. Youll be turned on by this thought all the time.
Youre going to get slimmer. Youre going to love the results. You wont be able to stop. Yum, eat cum, sexy cum eater. Jerk off and eat your own cum and get more and more beautiful. Nothing else will turn you on any more. You will obsess over this. Youll never be able to get hard unless youre jerking off knowing youre about to get your next cum meal.
Youre already a cum eater. But soon youll be a sexier cum eater and then youll get to eat more cum. And thats what you crave. The more you jerk off, the more cum you can eat, the thinner youll become. These thoughts will play over and over in your mind. The more you try not to think about cum, the more youll think about it. You love cum, theres no escaping it.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : cumdieteffects-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 317.84 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:09:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/93223efe43ae5
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/78a7d83e49e3c