View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 10:44 PM   #66
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Youll Be A Virgin FOREVER

Humiliationpov.com- Youll Be A Virgin FOREVER

Description:
I dont get how you could still be a virgin? Some of you are 18 and some of your are in your 40s and older I mean how fucking hard is it? There are lots of pathetic, ugly, desperate girls out there who would pretty much fuck anybody, and you cant get laid? Not even once? You must be pretty fucking pathetic. Or maybe you just dont even try. Perhaps youre too much of a wimp to even talk to a girl in real life. Maybe youre too afraid? Performance anxiety?
Theres a poll here in the forum of HumiliationPOV and 33% of you admit to being virgins Thats one in every three members. And some of your are 20 years old I mean when youre 20 there are drunk, horny bitches everywhere and you still cant get laid? I mean if youre 20 and you still havent had sex, youre probably never going to. Youre going to end up like the 40 year olds on this site who are still virgins. You will be a virgin forever. And youre probably ok with that. Youre probably so fucked in the head by now you think more about jerking off than having sex. And just in case you didnt know, THATS NOT NORMAL
Never having had the experience of pussy is pathetic. The closest you cum to pussy is over the computer. You will never know the taste or the feel. And the more you sit here and watch these videos, the more addicted youre going to become, the less youre going to think about sex. Jerking off is sex for you. You dont even want to get laid. If youre still a virgin by now, youre always gonna be a virgin.
I almost feel bad for you, almost, cause its really sad. But I dont really feel bad, honestly it fucking cracks me up I think youre pathetic and I feed off of virgin losers like you. Youre so easy to use and consume, because you spend your life jerking off to humiliation. This is what you seek out at night, not real women. So youre easy prey.
Youre never getting laid. Do you hear me loser? Never, ever.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : sarahvirgin-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 171.22 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:05:20

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/4db580d7ef0c3
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/4a563a2151389