View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 05:49 AM   #71
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Defloration.tv- Ilonka Csont

Defloration.tv- Ilonka Csont

Description:
I_m 18 years old and I from Russia. It is going to be my first time to pose nude in front of a camera. For me it_s a big shock, but I have to get through it. I_m very emotionally shy. My girl-friend is a psychologist, and she says that I have to changed it drastically. I have found a studio called defloration.com where they have invited virgins for a naked posing. I have thought, that it would be an amazing start for my change. In addition I always wanted to become a model like other girls did... Read more &gt&gt&gt .
Yes I am a virgin. I don_t even have a boyfriend.. Such a dumb girl deserves exactly this. Before I used to have a boyfriend. I had a situation.. Which happened exactly on his birthday. There were a lot other guys. A guy came across and put his hand on my knee and tried to flirt with me. But since I was very shy I just went away from him.. But he was very persistent and was getting closer to me. At the moment when he went under my mini skirt and touched my panties, I stood up and ran away from the party. Why have I done so I_m suffering so much from too much shyness... Plus I_m very afraid of pain, in-case if I lose my virginity once. At the same time I always think about sex. My first masturbation happened, when I was very young and still was in school. Ever since then I masturbate at least once or twice a day. I can_t live without it... I_m ashamed of this, but I had to tell this about myself, this will most definitely help me overcome my shyness in life. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : csont_casting_fhd.mp4
File Size : 2033.74 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:02
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 137 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: