Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Carrie In Yellow

Carrie In Yellow

Actress name : Carrie Lynn
Photo Title : Carrie In Yellow
Genre : Big Tits, Blonde

Description : Da Bomb! The Voluptuous Man's supergirl. One third of The Mighty Three (Carrie, Dawn Stone, Heather Michaels). beloved Carrie makes her sixth Voluptuous magazine appearance here (Dec. ¹97, April ¹98, Sept. ¹98, Holiday ¹98, July ¹99) and let us never forget Carrie in SCORE Dec. ¹97 and June ¹98 (covergirl!). Now 21 years old, Carrie's development from college teen to awesome woman has been chronicled on our website and in our magazines. Her lovely face. That beautiful body. Those magnificent hooters. In this unique pictorial, Carrie models the things we love dear, namely hot bra and panty sets. What is doubly appealing, is the mix of bold eye contact and self inspection in the mirror as she models her dainties. Says Carrie to our speechless editor, "My favorite everyday bra is a 36 triple-D cup white Maidenform with a lot of support. I can also use a 38E, and even some double-D bras, depending on who makes them. I think red silk is sexy. I wear that when I'm feeling romantic." If you go insane over bras, and the right girl to stuff them, with the best tits you've ever seen in your life, then you're gonna cherish this set of Carrie Lynn. We only have one video of this major SCORE Group hottie in breast-playing and pussy-pounding action. The title says it all: "Carrie Lynn & Heather Michaels¹ Debut Video." Cut up your Blockbuster Video card and get this tape instead. You'll watch it forever!

Pics : 22
Size : 4 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :768x521

Download Carrie In Yellow - 4 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10188 секунды с 9 запросами