View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 01:58 AM   #2427
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/d/e/bXdeS/Inesse19 s.jpg[/...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 600x392
File Size: 3 Mb
Number: 30

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde
Cast: Inesse
Description: Latvia's #1 citizen. The only Latvian we know and care about. Now here's a busy gal. She goes to college and is swamped with exams, papers and reports. She works as an accountant for a Riga-based business. (Good with numbers, as you can see.) She's learning how to drive a car. That we'd really like to see. "The worst happened when I was learning to drive... after several driving lessons, the instructor decided he had enough, he suddenly leaned over me and tried to kiss me! I was outraged! I quit and demanded the refund! What was he thinking?" The man was clearly boobstruck. "So, what do folks say about me?" Inesse asks. "Some magazine comments were very flattering! Or do you have a professional writer to make them up?" No, Inesse. Those were real letters from real readers. She finished second last year for SCORE Newcomer of the Year. Was she surprised by how popular she was with readers? "Yes, I am very surprised! 2nd place is a very good result for me! Thanks to the guys who voted for me...very devoted!" Now, if we could just talk Inesse into video modeling...even riding a stationery bike naked...driving a car topless... "Men always look at me, especially in summer," Inesse says. "I tried not to recognize those looks and just marched to my destination with an 'angry,' confident kinda look! It helped most of the time, but not always. T-shirts do not help. And imagine me wearing black spandex! Mucho problemos! 'Hi, baby, what's your name?' they yell. And I am not even rich and famous! They stared in London. In Latvia they stare even more!" Related Tags Big TitsBlonde

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04510 секунды с 9 запросами