View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 06:48 AM   #2428
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/d/f/bXdfl/Cali23 s.jpg[/IM...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 600x394
File Size: 2 Mb
Number: 25

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde
Cast: Cali
Description: "What I love so much about sex is giving blow jobs," Cali says. "A nice, hard cock in my mouth with that big vein and mushroom head just gets me so excited, I have to have it in me. I like to be watched and I get so excited when I know I'm turning someone on." A woman who needs her tits suckled regularly and lets it be known, Cali of California returns to milk this fellow's trouser-faucet. V-Mag is glad to see the packed blonde back lubricating her hooters with male transmission fluid. A woman who knows how to take a good facefull and boobfull, Cali happily points to her now coated face in the closing shot with an air of appreciation and respect. Male protein is beneficial for the female complexion. Our scientists have now proven this in the SCORE medical clinic. Cali calls herself "Shawnie88" on iFriends.net, where she coaxes more of the stuff out of her friend's balls on a regular basis. It takes a special woman to fuck before thousands of V-Men. Thanks for being you, Cali, and for worshipping cock like a god. Related Tags Big TitsBlonde

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11361 секунды с 9 запросами