View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 01:15 AM   #1923
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen September 2005

18eighteen September 2005

That must have been very embarrassing for you! How did you get yourself in this situation? "Well, it was really my fault. See, nobody else was home at my house that night except for me and my older brother, and I was hanging in my room, and he was in his. What I didn't know, 'cause I was yacking with my girlfriend on my cell phone, was that my brother's best friend Ryan came over, and they decided to go hang at the mall. When I got off the phone and went to the bathroom, that's when I noticed my brother was gone." How did that guy Ryan catch you playing with yourself? "Well, after I went to the bathroom, I went back in my room, and I guess I didn't close the door all the way. Anyway, then I started feeling horny, so I pulled down my shorts and my panties and started rubbing my clit. What I didn't know was that Ryan and my brother had come back from the mall!" So, that's when your brother's best friend caught you with your hands in the nookie jar? "Ha, ha, very funny. But, seriously, yeah, that's when it happened. See, like, my brother had stayed downstairs, but his friend Ryan came upstairs 'cause he left some CDs in my brother's room. And when he walked by my room, that's when he saw me with my fingers all the way up my slit. He said, 'Damn, you go, girl!' and then he laughed and ran away. I jumped up and slammed my door shut 'cause I was totally freaked. But you know what? The next time I played with my cunny, I thought about him catching me, and I got so excited, I came the best I ever came!"

Photos:1054x1600
Number pics: 70
Type: JPG
File size: 23 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Actors: Crystal

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/96efad02a417a
EzzzBOX is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07835 секунды с 9 запросами