View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 11:23 AM   #5270
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dixie V & Serene - Break In

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I got home after an awful day at work only to find some blond man had broken in to my house and accosted me as soon as I entered my home. He threw me to the couch and grabbed my wrists tight together with one hand while he uncoiled a piece of rope with the other. He forces my body to bend at the waist, lifting my arms and shoving my torso on to the couch. I try to talk to him as if he were a reasonable person telling him to take what he wants and get out. Once he has my wrists bound tightly, he pulls out some blue cloth and shoves it deep in my mouth. He holds it there with his hand muffling my screams and pleas until he gets some white micro-foam tape out. He takes the tape, covers my mouth, and goes around my head, making it tighter and tighter each time around. He presses the tape firm against my lips making sure that it will not be going anywhere. He grabs my legs and pulls them forcing me to lie on the floor face down. He quickly loops another rope around my ankles and has them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:41
Video: 544x400, AVC (H.264), 1155kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 157.0 MB

Download Dixie V & Serene - Break In
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02608 секунды с 9 запросами