View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 07:05 PM   #799
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Suck On My Heel And Beg To Buy Me Gifts, Loser

Humiliationpov.com- Suck On My Heel And Beg To Buy Me Gifts, Loser

Description:
Im here to teach you a lesson about respect. You will respect me. A princess like me deserves and demands respect. I dont tolerate selfish pathetic jerkoff losers like you. I am god. You know I deserve it all. You cant deny how perfect I am. You long to worship me. My voice is in your head. You will respect the ground I walk on, you will respect everything about me and around me. You will ask no questions because I control your thoughts and your emotions. Your happiness depends on my toes.
I know what I deserve and you are going to give it to me whether you like it or not. If you dont want to give it willingly then Ill just have to take it. Ill take everything I deserve and more. And you will love me for it.
In order to show your respect from me you will worship my heels because you dont deserve anything else, do you? You are grateful just to be able to worship at my feet. Idiots like you need to learn their place. But you have to beg first. Beg loser. I love to see you beg for me, beg just to kiss my fucking heels. Fucking beg, learn your place. Your place is at the bottom of my heels. Ill let you lick them, but only the bottoms. Youre only worthy of licking the heels loser. Worship them. My shoes and my feet control you.
Watch as the key from your chastity belt dangles from the back of my heel. I own your pathetic cock so you can learn respect. You want to cum so bad, but this is how I control you, how I manipulate you. And if you want to cum, youre going to go to my Amazon Wishlist list and buy me something. Thats what I want from you, now suck on my fucking heel loser and beg to buy me gifts. Youre so stupid locked up in chastity, licking my heel. This is what you live for. You will serve me with respect. I deserve it all, dont I loser?
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : respectme-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 315.96 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:09:51

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/def5566061ee2
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5a765014e948f