View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 07:35 PM   #805
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Bratty Mindfuck Manipulation For Stupid Cucks

Humiliationpov.com- Bratty Mindfuck Manipulation For Stupid Cucks

Description:
Hi my stupid little cuck bitch. You know I dont care about you at all dont you? All I care about is me, and my man. Why would I care about a little fucking idiot like you? I wouldnt. A Princess like me deserves real men with real cocks, not small dicked losers like you idiot. Which leaves you at home, jerking off like a fucking moron. You love jerking off to me. You love jerking off too much. You cant stop, and I know about your compulsion and Ill use it to control you and exploit you.
Its a shame, your whole life is just jerking your little wank stick. Youre a waste of life, its the story of a loser. Youre all the same. So easy to manipulate you with my ass, and my perfect feet, so easy to control. Do you think you deserve to see my feet? I dont. I know you dont even deserve to worship my feet. You are so low and so pathetic, I dont think Id let you lick my pretty toes even if you paid for it, and you will pay me loser.
Get down and worship my Princess tattoo on my foot. Kiss it. Youre such a sucker for me. Its amazing the power I have over such a pathetic freak. You are so weak. You know with that tiny little cock youll never be able to please me. The only thing youll ever be able to do is serve me and my man. And you know this, you want this, you crave this. You live for my abuse.
You might get the honor of holding my feet up while my boyfriend fucks me. And you would die for the privilege. What are you thinking loser? Your mind is going crazy right now. My words are slowly mindfucking you into oblivion. You know you are nothing to me. Nothing loser. I only care about using you, abusing you, until you have nothing left. And then Ill leave you there, crying and desperate, while you beg me to take you back.
I am a true Princess brat loser. Im going to use you and exploit you. You mean nothing to me. Nothing. You are a stupid jerkoff loser. I know who you are. Now beg, beg me to be my cuck. You know you dont even deserve that.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kaylynncuckie-wmvhi-001(1).wmv
File Size : 123.94 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:08:17

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5bfd85eb07826
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5c4ec0b18ffaa