All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Super Kali Kali Karinena

Super Kali Kali Karinena

::: Info :::
Actress: Kali Karinena
Keywords: Brunette, MILF, Solo
Description:
What does wife and mother Kali want to do that she's never done? "I'm in the process of doing it right now!" Kali is thoughtful but spontaneous. Ask her a question and she'll think before answering, but if she sees a guy she likes, she won't be shy about making the first move. "What really gets me off is having sex with strangers," she said. "I know it's weird, but I confess it." Kali had sex with two strangers--guys she'd just met--when she visited our studio, and she enjoyed the experience. She's had sex with men she just met in clothing stores. She's a swinger. She's into Tantric yoga, and when we asked her the difference between Tantric yoga and an orgy, she said, "If it's a really good orgy, not much. It's all wet, hot and sexy." Kali's favorite movie star is Isabella Rossellini. "People always say I look like her," Kali said. She usually doesn't wear panties because "they slow things down," and she says her hobby is sex. She's a swinger, but she isn't a nudist (although she has been to nude beaches). Her husband accompanied her to the studio and he watched her have sex with our studs. "He likes being a cuckold," Kali said. "He watches me often, and I always like to give a good show." And when Kali's showing all, it's all good. Check out the video of her getting ass-fucked by a 20something stud. Yep. All good.

File name: Super Kali
Photos: 71
Resolution: 3000x2002
Format: jpg

Download:
Super Kali Kali Karinena
RedHulk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04320 секунды с 9 запросами