School uniform month show

Cast video:
Name: School uniform month show

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.69 GiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 47 min 6 s

Genre: Anal, Blondes, Blowjobs, Cum Shot, Hairy, Hardcore, Stockings, Reality, Masturbation, Toys, Upskirt, Dildo
Description: Part 1:
Roll up!, roll up! for the most exciting show in time.Yes, due to popular demand it is "SCHOOL UNIFORM MONTH" on jimslip.com.Well, maybe it might be extended to S.U.M. every month, who knows? What better way to kick it off than with the beautiful Cyprus, who I think you'll agree looks rather fetching in her little pleated skirt and white shirt and tie. To be honest I couldn't wait to tear down her knickers and squeeze my dick into her, so I didn't!

Part 2:
Wel,l as you can see Cyprus is quite lively, to say the least. In fact when girls put on a school uniform for some fun, you'll notice that it becomes like a "Talisman of Bad Behaviour". This is why, the school uniform is a welcome addition to most girlfriends and wives' wardrobes of sexy clobber, throughout the World. Well apart from wives in say, Iran, who could well be shot for having such an outfit. Anyway, Cyprus went from strength to strength, leaving no stone unturned in her desperation for more depravity. I must admit my favourite bit was seeing her cute little arse, framed in her skirt eagerly awaiting my cock to be inserted into it!

DOWNLOAD FILE: School uniform month show - 2.69 GiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02929 секунды с 9 запросами