View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 07:03 AM   #2442
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/d/o/bXdoT/KateMarie05 s.jp...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 61 Mb
Number: 50

Tags: SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy
Cast: Kate Marie
Description: Kate Marie and her bouncing twins say hello to their little friend, B.O.B. (battery-operated boyfriend). Half-Irish, half-Sicilian and all-American, Kate Marie has the naturally busty girl-next-door look and personality everyone loves. While she's girl-next-door in every way, Kate does like some kink. She talked to us about that. She likes role-play and bondage. "My kinkiest experience was going to a bondage club. It was by invitation only in Chicago. It opened my eyes to a whole new world of fun and excitement. While I was there I tried many different role-playing games." "I am really an old-fashioned girl. On dates, I like an old-fashioned, low-key dinner and drinks. I won't have sex on the first date because it's too difficult to get an emotional connection. The first date isn't even close enough to get to know someone." Related Tags SCORE Studio Big TitsBrunetteMasturbationSoloToy

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03593 секунды с 9 запросами