View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 01:53 PM   #5291
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Serene Isley - Lew Ties, Serene Wiggles

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

LewRubens came through town not too long ago and I had to get him to tie me up at least once. Before I started modeling, I got the chance to meetLewand get tied up by him and I really wanted to give a specific tie he tried out on me before another go.Lewwalks me in and after spinning me, grabbing me, and generally manhandling me... in the friendliest way possible, he gets down to business. He slings me to the floor and has me hike up my hottbonds skirt a little higher up my legs so I can fold and cross my legs. He loops rope around my ankles then up to my waist to keep them folded and arch my back. He rolls me on my back to get a better view and angle, though I'm a bit suspicious My feet are tied to the opposite leg making it very difficult for me to move my legs at all. When the rope is just a bit short,Lewlooks at me, and half joking says he has to go back and find it. He tightens the rope a bit more and gets enough rope to secure the knot. With a rock, he pops me back up to a s.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4349kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 533.9 MB

Download Serene Isley - Lew Ties, Serene Wiggles
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13689 секунды с 9 запросами