View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 06:03 AM   #30061
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cruel Caning - Anna Elite - Full HD 1080p

Filmed in my private chambers with a regular and devoted filming slave, this caning clip will leave you feeling cold and considering my control. I wonder if you could handle the merciless beating I administer to the masochist across my bench. This is no punishment for this slave, as he thoroughly enjoys receiving harsh beatings as part of his submission. Indeed, I do not strap him down as I know that way he is able to take more pain for me and create a more brutal clip for my fans. For this particular thrashing, I chose a selection of my crook handled reformatory cane and a straight handled senior dragon cane. The harshest from my collection, I wanted to ensure a splendid sample of my sadism caught on camera. An elegant outfit was perfect for this cruel and calculated caning; caning in extreme stilettos is certainly a skill! Focusing on the pain and the precision of my strokes, I deliver a no-count callous caning to my willing submissive.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13621kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.5 MB

Download Cruel Caning - Anna Elite - Full HD 1080p
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03510 секунды с 9 запросами