View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 07:10 AM   #2447
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/d/q/bXdq2/BriannaCostello3...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 600x400
File Size: 6 Mb
Number: 60

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette
Cast: Brianna Costello
Description: Brianna: (Making a sly, "put-you-on" expression) I'm a dancer, actress, showgirl, stripper...and retired schoolgirl... SCORE: Okay, so you went to college, went to broadcasters' school... Brianna: At school, I was getting a lot of negative attitude. "Your boobs are too big." SCORE: Did you ever consider becoming a weather girl? Brianna: Absolutely. Only if I could be topless. SCORE: Let me ask you a question. Would you stand up and do a little weather broadcast? Brianna: Okay...we have a lot of golden showers coming from east. Here in Miami, it's perfectly sunny. SCORE: Looks like you have a big front coming in, Brianna. Brianna: The big front's coming in from the east all the way down to the south. So grab your raincoats and your umbrellas and say yeah. SCORE: Do you like to dance topless or nude? Brianna: Topless. No one looks down past my boobs anyway. I really dance for the boob crowd. I do like to show my rosebud but my boobs are my best friends. Anytime I get to hang out with them, and let them hang out, is my favorite time. My favorite past-time. Anyplace I can keep my boobs out of my bra is where I want to be. Related Tags Big TitsBrunette

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03885 секунды с 9 запросами