View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 07:14 AM   #14709
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mistress Amanda - Vicious Ballbusting Lenox

Cast: Mistress Amanda
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, CBT, BDSM, Ball Abuse, Slave Training, High Heels, Pain, Ballbusting
Mistress Amanda tied up her slave by his wrist and now she is examining his ugly body, looking for a nice aim to start her with. After a few seconds she decides he is going get some nasty kicks in the balls, making him soft and red, creeping back slowly to his abdomen. She uses her feet and her knees to help her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 593.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Amanda - Vicious Ballbusting

Lola Fae - Petite Ballbusting Bully Parmele

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lola Fae
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Stockings
Video language: English
Petite and sexy Lola Fae is one mean roommate. Pierce Paris lives under her roof and therefore has to live by her rules. Lola does whatever the fuck she wants, including busting her roommate's balls whenever she feels like it. She comes up behind him and gives him kicks without warning and squeezes his manhood. She instructs him to strip down and she bites his balls over and over again, slaps them, and punches his nuts. She stretches his scrotum to the limits and even bites his cock, meanwhile taunting and teasing him by shaking her perfect ass around. Lola stomps on Pierce's balls so hard he swears they're going to pop!
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Fae - Petite Ballbusting Bully

Filthy Whore Banged By Blond Mistress Kiara Cole Mount Crawford

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kiara Cole
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
Mistress Kiara Cole is a fresh, young Domme who has rightfully found her place with men worshipping her big, strap-on cock. She shows no mercy on her slave's filthy fuck-hole as she trains his ass to be ready for her big party. All of her hot, slutty girlfriends are coming over to run a train on her boy-toys holes whether he is ready or not. He will do what it takes to impress his Mistress's girlfriends as he bends his bitch ass over for Kiara and swallows every inch of her hard cock.
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Whore Banged By Blond Mistress Kiara Cole

POV: Casadei's Oberon

Studio: Clips4sale
Cast: Mistress Courtney
You're weak for My Casadei blades... your only role in life is to provide Me with amusement. I can see you kneeling before Me with your little cock in hand, flicking your clip hoping Ill let you cum.
Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20247kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: POV: Casadei's
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10079 секунды с 9 запросами