View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 08:45 AM   #5297
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mr. Ogre Ruins My Rope Play Date

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I was so excited about today. It had been way too long since I had gotten tied up and it was me. I had my rope bag out and needed to coil the last few pieces or rope up before I could leave. I was just putting the last piece in and lamenting how long it's taken me to get tied up again when I felt arms grab me from behind. This man in a leather jacket barged in and told me I should be better about locking my doors.
The man jerks me to my feet, covering my mouth with his hand while I beg him to let me go. He me to my knees and bends over me so I can't move, holding my wrists behind my back. He grabs my bag thinking that it's my purse and plans to steal anything of value in it. When he starts to dig through it and finds it's full of rope, panties, and tape, he decides to tie me up so he can go through my house and take his time. He my elbows together, lashing them in place while I argue that while yes, I had rope on hand, this is not what I wanted to be doing, at least not with him..

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 487.7 MB

Download Mr. Ogre Ruins My Rope Play Date
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09614 секунды с 9 запросами