View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 11:09 AM   #5298
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Serene - Bound Bikini Babe

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

The man grabbed me as I was leaving the beach and shoved me in this big open room. He slapped leather wrist cuffs on me and then tied them off to the wooden beam over my head, stretching me out to my tip toes. Without a word, he left, leaving me to struggle in my bikini.
I call out for help and pull on the rope, twisting and arching my body in my hot pink bikini. When the man comes back, I snap at him, demanding to be let go. He ignores my demands and coils rope around my ankles. Once my ankle rope is knotted, he steps back to evaluate his prize. The noise is a problem. He picks up a bishop style gag and the ball in my mouth. He lets my arms down and I'm thankful to finally lower them. When he takes my hands out of the cuffs, I immediately reach for the gag to remove it. Before I touch the buckle, he reaches up, snatching my hand away from the gag and grasps them both in his hand.
He pulls my arms behind me and ties my elbows together. With my ankles already tied, I can't fight h.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4937kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 505.1 MB

Download Serene - Bound Bikini Babe
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02991 секунды с 9 запросами