View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 12:50 AM   #2357
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Folsom Street Fair Public Humiliation Sissy Piggy Chastity Mistress

Folsom Street Fair Public Humiliation - Sissy Piggy Chastity Mistress

Robert aka "Slim DNA" makes provocative, iconic art paying homage to the great pop artists of the past. He considers himself an underground artist and his controversial imagery includes kinking up corporate icons to highlight humorous and political implications. Look for him locally, since he is involved in erotic art all over the San Francisco bay area. Mistress Vyra is a talented artist combining multiple mediums and techniques to create a huge range of styles. Her favorite subject matter is kink! However, her most prolific art form is not something she can hang on a gallery wall - she is an incredible tattoo artist!!! If you have ever fantasized about getting a kinky tattoo - GET IN TOUCH WITH HER. Discover more of her art by checking out mistress.vyra on instagram! Mistress Sofia can't resist getting in on the sissy humiliation action when I tie Bitchboi to the chainlink fence. I've added a very restrictive pig mask because they are such a glutton for bdsm - they're a punishment piggy!

Model:
Genre: Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 240 x 426
Duration: 37 min 8 s
Size: 423 MiB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06461 секунды с 9 запросами