Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

This cock tastes like my wife hi

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Kylee Reese
Cast: Ally Ann GLENN BAREN
Genres: Cuckolds, Cumshots oral bisex footsex

A new series of topics bisexual husbands cuckolds! My husband prepares his wife to her lover, then wife meets her lover and convinces thereof, for potrahushki three. Lover and husband sweetly greet, discuss charms wife, and then start to fuck. My husband also involved. But just as the assistant, rather podliznogo, means. Type - suck, podlizhi, smell, etc. ... The lover, plenty natrahav wife, ends up on her ass madam, but at the same time and in his mouth to her husband. Her husbandes only to finish on the leg of his wife, and then lick his sperm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:13
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1293kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 298.4 MB

Download This cock tastes like my wife hi

Black Bi Cuckolding vol.3

Studio: Kick Ass
Cast: Danica Dillan, Tristyn Kennedy, Brittany Lauryn
Genres: bisexual, forced bi, threesome, interracial, straight, oral, ass licking, humiliation, cuckold

There was a time, once, when men would have to face a firing squad in order to atone for the crimes they hadmitted. You might be shocked to discover that there is still a select group of husbands regularly staring down the barrel of a gun. Of course, the gun is made of black flesh, the bullets are salty and semen-flavored and the crime they are all guilty of is a deep and unflinching love for their wives. These men will take a spunky load to the face simply to see their wives smile. It's their duty and the sole burning regret that they all share, down to man, is that they have but one load to take from those dangling black cannons!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:48
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1562kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Black Bi Cuckolding vol.3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10837 секунды с 9 запросами