View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 06:24 AM   #14715
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kylie Rogue says jerk your dick Humansville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kylie Rogue
Genres: Female Domination, Full Movies, Pissing
Video language: English
Goddess Kylie Rogue sucks on her red lollypop and teases you about it being your swollen little cock head in her mouth, She talks dirty to you and drives you crazy letting you jerk that pathetic little slut stick, bringing you right to the edge over and over, She knows those tiny balls are about to explode, But she loves making you wait, She makes a deal with you, Telling you that id you shove three fingers up your man pussy that she will let you spill your loser load. And then she makes you slurp it all up cucky. Goddess Kylie Rogue is in a giving mood today and is going to let you stroke that pathetic slut stick of yours, Thas right big boy all 2" inches of that worthless dicklet, first take your index finger and your thumb and slide it back and forth up and down, but the only way Goddess is going to allow you to cum is by shoving all 4 fingers up your fuck hole, Go ahead spit in it and start with one slowly sticking it in your stink hole looser,Then take 2 more fingers and jam three up there, then finally use your pinky hell shove your whole hand up there and imagine it is my thick black strap on cock slut puppy, Now explode shooting your man filth everywhere and then take your hand out of your ass and scoop up that filth and lick those fingers clean, Emmm finger licking good. Goddess Kylie Rogue asks if you are thirsty? she already knows you love stroking that tiny pathetic dicklet of yours, She decides you can earn your way out of chastity and get a chance to be in stroke boy heaven, She is going to fill this bowl full of her nectar and allow you to use as lube to stroke off that tiny little excuse for a cock you have, Oh and there's more you can use her love juice to lube up three fingers and fuck your asshole at the same time, Then you can drink what's left and feel like your full of your Goddess.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Rogue says jerk your dick

Goddess Nina Elle & Princess Chanel - No Breaks For Shine Boy Loveland

Cast: Nina Elle, Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Big Tits, High Heels, Shoe Fetish, Brat Girls, Foot Slave Training
***This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***
Shine boy is a slave that mans the shoe shine station at Mean Girl Manor. He is on call 24/7 to provide shoe shine service so any girl at any time can get her shoes cleaned. Goddess Nina and Princess Chanel sit down to have their thigh high black boots cleaned. The idiot slave has one of those shoe shine kits with brushes and polish but he won't be using it. I guess he didn't realize that at Mean Girl Manor boots are always cleaned with slave tongues. Princess Chanel orders the slave to start polishing her boots with his tongue. She wants them so clean she can see her reflection in them. The slave has been at his station so long that the mean girls forget to feed him. The slave is lucky because Goddess Nina accidently stepped on a piece of pizza and a bit of it stuck to the bottom of her boot. The slave is allowed to lick the tiny scrap of food from the heel of her boot. It will be the only food the slave has eaten in days. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "6"
Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 728.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Nina Elle & Princess Chanel - No Breaks For Shine Boy

Giant Strap On and a New Rug Deferiet

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon
Lance just wanted to buy a new rug. He didn’t know it was a trap. Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 925.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Giant Strap On and a New Rug

Makes Him Cum On His Face Rooseveltown

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, handjob, orgasm
Mistress Alyssa Hart extreme fmeodm action, handjob and orgasm action.
Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 172.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Makes Him Cum On His Face
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06055 секунды с 9 запросами