View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 06:24 AM   #14717
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Goddess Platinum & Miss Dandy Campbon

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Goddess Platinum, Miss Dandy
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Bikini, Slave Training, Face Sitting, High Heels
Video language: English
You would think that if you happened to be a slave living in the Mean Girl Manor, that one of your favorite things would be the day that any of us Mean Girls actually decided to use your worthless face as a seat. I mean, when most days involve you getting beaten, being served Alpo or trash for meals, and generally being just destroyed by Us, that when you finally did have occassion to get Our, you might actually relish the opportunity.
Well, not with this stupid senior citizen. Yes, My cluelessly old and decrepit geezer slave has such a hard time taking Ms Dandy and I bouncing on its face and keeping the air from its lungs that it shakes on the floor throughout this clip looking almost like it is having repeated seizures... (Frankly, maybe it was, not like anyone would notice if it was slightly more retarded after than before We face sat the thing)
Watch as both Dandy and I lift Our legs and put Our entire weight down onto this losers face... The old thing completely tries to squirm away as Dandy's Amazonian body sits atop its little head crushing beneath her ass... A great clip for facesitting fans, with a slave who is certainly a little bit more retarded after than it was at the outset....
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13542kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Platinum & Miss Dandy

16 Inch Horse Cock Pegging! - Ruby Onyx - Full HD 1080p Poulsbo

The Monster Cock video is here! Watch me ruin this slaves ass hole with my f1st!! And then my Massive 16 inch strapon!! This was a special moment for me. This slut took my f1sting cherry! And I didn't expect him to take the full length of my Giant Dick!!! Also I'm wearing red latex leggings! This Is A Must See! Do let me know what you think!!
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13554kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 778.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 16 Inch Horse Cock Pegging! - Ruby Onyx - Full HD 1080p

Lola Fae - Petite Ballbusting Bully Indian Lake

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lola Fae
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Stockings
Petite and sexy Lola Fae is one mean roommate. Pierce Paris lives under her roof and therefore has to live by her rules. Lola does whatever the fuck she wants, including busting her roommate's balls whenever she feels like it. She comes up behind him and gives him kicks without warning and squeezes his manhood. She instructs him to strip down and she bites his balls over and over again, slaps them, and punches his nuts. She stretches his scrotum to the limits and even bites his cock, meanwhile taunting and teasing him by shaking her perfect ass around. Lola stomps on Pierce's balls so hard he swears they're going to pop!
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Fae - Petite Ballbusting Bully

Jane & Elena Hawaii National Park

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Two mistress secretary Jane & Elena humilated young guy in office.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 728.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jane & Elena
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06918 секунды с 9 запросами