Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default First Runner Up, Model of the Year

First Runner-Up, Model of the Year

Actress name : Merilyn Sakova
Photo Title : First Runner-Up, Model of the Year
Genre : Big Tits, Brunette, Solo

Description : Last year's SCORE Model of the Year, Merilyn will always be a formidable competitor in this contest. Her Scoreland special Merilyn Exposed showed a more intimate and personal side of her than ever before leading to speculation that a renewed appreciation of her charms would keep her on top for the second time. But eventual winner Crystal Gunns has her platoon of loyal fans too, built up over the past seven years. Ryan emailed: "I have never been a big fan of Merilyn, I always thought she wasn't into it. But after seeing her in Merilyn Exposed, I have to say I am a new member of her fan club. Her smile is amazing! She should keep it up!" E.B. emailed: "Merilyn easily wins my vote for Model of the Year because of her amazing, natural body and prolific modeling." And B.B. was both generous and magnanimous in his strangely slow-to-develop opinion: "I have never been a huge fan of nattys--just personal preference--and I never quite understood why everyone was shitting themselves over Merilyn upon her debut. But slowly and surely, Merilyn has been growing on me and I have finally come around on giving her the respect she's due. Her sex appeal is off the charts, and any shot she does with her fists clenched against her nips pushing up her boobs is sheer beauty. I've decided that Merilyn can have her place in the top three nattys of all time." Next year's contest awaits...will Merilyn reclaim her title?

Pics : 80
Size : 18 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :1200x797

Download First Runner-Up, Model of the Year - 18 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06466 секунды с 9 запросами