Old 01-17-2022, 04:04 PM   #1608
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Taken Bi Surprise

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bimaxx
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Tattoo, Orgy Sex, Hardcore.

It's this guy's lucky day as he's not only getting some much needed love from his super hot girlfriend, but she's so cool that she blindfolds him and brings someone else into the mix, fulfilling his threesome fantasies. However, he had no idea tat the per sucking his dick would be a hunky, tattooed stud of a dude! Hey, when it feels good as fuck you just gotta go with it, and this guy is more than happy to keep the Mmf threesome action going, taking it in his ass from behind in no time! This chick gets off hard knowing that her man can take as well as give, and she definitely gets her share of pussy pounding as these guys suck away on their rock hard dicks! This dude was definitely "taken bi surprise", but it's the best surprise he's ever had and from this point on another hard cock is always wee!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3689kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 667.5 MB

Download Taken Bi Surprise

Give Me And My Girl A Go (Jenna Lovely)

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Jenna Lovely
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Hardcore

Jenna Lovely's boyfriend is a stud, and what's even better, he's more than happy to share his girl with another guy, as long he's willing to suck some dick as well! No one could refuse the offer with this sexy couple, so this lucky dude forgets about getting any work done as starts getting his bisexual threesome on with these two horny freaks! Bangin' ass and pussy are just part of the game as these guys fuck away with each other and with a hyper turned on Jenna putting the pussy in the mix it's a bisexual union you just can't resist! See how these bi fuckers proudly do bisexual action right!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3745kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 676.3 MB

Download Give Me And My Girl A Go (Jenna Lovely)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05870 секунды с 9 запросами