WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Samantha Grace shows off her sexy curves

Samantha Grace shows off her sexy curves

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Duration: 4 min 50 s
Size: 116 MiB

Description: Samantha Grace is feeling generous towards her slave so she is going to treat him to some nice JOI while she is showing off her tight ass. This kinky woman knows exactly how to make a randy guy cum in a way she wants.nSince you have been behaving yourself and since I like the way you look today, let's play a nice game. But if we are going to play, you have to cum in a matter which I find suitable. I want you to orgasm for my booty and my hot yoga pants. You have seen me in these before and I know how much you like them.nIt is your lucky day since you get to stroke your cock while feasting your eyes on my magnificent ass. I know this is something you have been yearning for a long time. Don't you wish you were privileged enough to spank this tight butt? But all you can hope for is being teased with what you wish you could have and I love it. I bet you also enjoy playing these naught little games. It turns you on so much. It is fun shaking my booty for you and flirting.n - Samantha Grace
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Samantha Grace shows off her sexy curves
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03462 секунды с 9 запросами