View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 01:35 AM   #10369
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Blowbang - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Oral, Blowjob, Group, Deep Throat
Video language: English

When I say that I love sucking cock I'm not saying it to stroke your ego or give you permission to enjoy this scene with a little less guilt. I actually, legitimately, LOVE. SUCKING. DICK. in a way that is deeply rooted in my sexual awakening and the story I tell myself about how I 'became a woman'. When I was younger, sucking cock was something I could do whilst retaining my precious virginity. Through giving head, I explored being sexual without actually having sex. And getting on my knees to deliver a blowjob was a great way to avoid being painfully finger-banged by boys who had no idea what they were doing. This is partly why you don't see me getting fingered in my blowbang fantasy. I've come to positively associate blowjobs with a denial of my own pleasure. except that I gain pleasure from that very denial. Everything is always more complex than it appears. Yet, I've had quite a few fans 'worry' about my participation in a blowbang and about the 'mistreatment' and 'submission' it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:40
Video: 1920x960, AVC (H.264), 12099kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Blowbang - FullHD 1080p
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03430 секунды с 9 запросами