View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 04:42 AM   #5335
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Serene Isley - Stripped and Put on Point

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

This clip opens with me tied in a strappado. My wrist and elbows cinched tightly together and raised above my head, forcing me to bend at the waist. A blindfold has been placed over my eyes and then a head harness ball gag placed over it to lock it in place. The ball is over 2 ¼” and it fill my mouth completely causing my jaw to ache. I pull on the ropes, trying to feel my way around in the darkness with my feet.
I hear a door open and jerk my head in that direction. I can hear footsteps as someone approaches.. I feel a hand touch me, and he quickly unzips my skirt and pulls it to the floor. I can't cover myself and feel so vulnerable. I whimper into the gag but it only encourages him. He reaches around and in one quick motion, he rips open my blouse and I can hear buttons hit the floor. He rips and cuts my blouse off and a sinking feeling take hold of me, since I know he doesn't plan to let me go now.
I stand there feeling completely vulnerable, only my bra, black lace pan.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 535.7 MB

Download Serene Isley - Stripped and Put on Point
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05583 секунды с 9 запросами