View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 06:40 AM   #1958
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen April 2006

18eighteen April 2006

What's this about you wanting to give boys "blowies," but they don't want them? "I waited so long to get grown-up, and now that I can have full-on sex and give blowies, boys avoid me and say I look too young or too much like their little sisters. I've even gone up to this boy at school once and whispered in his ear, 'You're so cute I wanna give you a blowie,' and he just started laughing and acting weird. I mean, what could possibly be so terrible about getting a blowie from me?" Ever thought about giving a BJ to an older guy? "No. I mean, if younger boys won't let me touch their cocks, why would older guys? I have fantasized about having sex with an older guy, but I figure they would want a whole lot more than a blowie. They'd probably be turned off by how little I know about sex and dump me after one date!" How do you get that big dildo to fit into your tight, little pussy? "Well, I close my eyes and think about doing it with a real guy. That always gets my cunny real juicy-wet. It's amazing how much a girl's slit has to stretch to take a cock-even a fake one. I love playing with my toy in front of my mom's full-length mirror so I can watch it go in and out. That really gets me off fast!"

Photos:1067x1600
Number pics: 80
Type: JPG
File size: 18 Mb
Tags: Teen
Actors: Cara

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/afcad3b60908b
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15833 секунды с 9 запросами