Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Big tits, big ass and lots of lingerie Kailani Kai

Big tits, big ass and lots of lingerie Kailani Kai

JPG - 3000x2002 - 105 pics - 143 Mb

Photo actress: Kailani Kai
Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo
Description: While 47-year-old divorcee and mom Kailani Kai was packing for her trip to Florida to shoot for 40SomethingMag.com, she went through her wardrobe looking for the right bikinis, lingerie and outfits to pack. Today, Kailani tries on some of her lingerie choices. You pick your favorite and we'll let her know. "I love the thought of guys having a happy ending watching me do anything," Kailani said. "Trying on sexy outfits, playing with myself, getting stretched by a big stud. It makes my day when a fan tells me he came to my pics or videos. "When I see a hot guy and I get a good vibe from him, I may go over and say hi, make small talk or just wait to see if he comes over and talks to me. I'll look at him with these flirty eyes so he knows I find him attractive. Just as much as I love to try on lingerie, I love taking it off for horny men. I love big, hard cocks." She also said, "I like having my butt spanked." That's the thing with Kailani: Would you spend more time playing with her ass or her tits? Hey, why choose? As Kailani has shown us before, she loves having her tits and her ass fucked. And although she's doing it here, Kailani doesn't masturbate often. "Nothing beats the real thing," she said. Kailani used to be a flight attendant. She enjoys camping. She's not a swinger. She's not a nudist. She's not into women. She's into cock. Are you man enough for her?

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK
BooMPooL is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05483 секунды с 9 запросами