Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Golden Girl

Golden Girl

Actress name : Goldie Ray
Photo Title : Golden Girl
Genre : SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Blonde, Solo

Description : Up for Newcomer of the Year in both contests, Goldie Ray is perhaps the most vocal girl of them all on SCORELAND and SCOREVideos. She rivals, maybe even surpasses, Christy Marks. A torrent of filthy comments pour out of Goldie's sexy mouth when she doesn't have her pretty lips stretched around a boner. "Grab a handful of heaven." "I can hardly wait to fuck that huge cock." "Get those big, fat tits ready for big, fat dick!" "Fuck that fucking pussy, motherfuck...!" "Get your fucking dick in me, c'mon!" "Harder, motherfucker!" These are among the comments she's cried out in the midst of a coupling in her videos, words that would make Angela White or Summer Sinn blush. Goldie is not shy at all. She is no shyster. No one had a clue when she arrived that this delicate-looking, beautiful, pink angel with a gorgeous body has the vocabulary of a longshoreman in Marseilles when she fucks... for which we are very appreciative. We love every second of it. Goldie's spread-open poses in this photo set are a 10 out of 10.

Pics : 62
Size : 21 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :1200x800

Download Golden Girl - 21 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05822 секунды с 9 запросами