View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 03:21 PM   #1484
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Tiny Brunette Is Too Short For Modelling So She Rides Agent's Big Dick Crystal Coxxx, John Pe...

Tiny Brunette Is Too Short For Modelling So She Rides Agent's Big Dick Crystal Coxxx, John Petty (1 280)

Description:
Not another girl with delusions of grandeur of becoming a catwalk modelling. She's only 5ft fucking 4", not much taller than a hobbit... Well, I put her firmly in her place, shot that idea right out of the sky. Gone. Now it was time to do some gardening and plant some right dirty seeds, the 2 grand a day variety... Works every time. Before she knew it she was taking my finger in her arsehole and masturbating herself off. God I'm good. Then I got her to give me a good old blowjob, and I must say she can really suck a cock. Took my cock balls deep into her throat, no problem, first time. Perfect. Crystal has one great asset, her arse, so I got her to lift her bum high in the air and fucked her doggy style. I thought my anal radar was going off the chart for this one, but sadly she was only up for a couple of fingers up her bum. So I fucked her in a couple of slightly unusual positions (thought I'd mix it up a bit fella's!) and couldn't hold off the white brigade any longer. So I straddled her and let my white lightening do the rest. It went fucking everywhere! Another trip to the dry cleaners for those fucking cushions let me tell you. Enjoy.
Keywords:
Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Facial - POV, Handjob, Masturbation, Anal Fingering, Blowjob
Cast:
Crystal Coxxx, John Petty

Video resolution / format: 720 x 1 280 / MPEG-4
Length video: 41 min 35 s
Size file: 766 MiB

DOWNLOAD - Tiny Brunette Is Too Short For Modelling So She Rides Agent's Big Dick
TheOroPlayer is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03199 секунды с 9 запросами