View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 12:19 AM   #5363
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Crystal Frost & Serene Isley - Strapped For Cash

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Crystaland I are closing up the place late one night and walk to the backroom to leave. When we walk through the door we are greeted by a man that has been hiding back there just waiting for the place to clear out. We put our hands up not wanting to give him any reason to hurt us. He directs us over to the corner where he's laid out some rubber straps and a few other things.The robber yells at me demanding that I take the straps and strapCrystal's arms together behind her back. I pick up one of the straps and lock her wrists together. He's not satisfied that that will keep her under control and forces me to lash her elbows together as well.Crystalwhimpers as I pull her arms closer together than they should be. Next, he has me stuff a ball in her mouth and the wrap clear tape around her head to make sure she stays quiet. The man has me strap her legs at the ankle and thighs making it impossible for her to get away. He threatens me to make sure I strap them nice and tight.Next, it's my .

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 548.2 MB

Download Crystal Frost & Serene Isley - Strapped For Cash
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09014 секунды с 9 запросами