View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 02:07 AM   #1972
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen August 2006

18eighteen August 2006

Jersey, which is more exciting--winning a gold medal for a routine, or getting fucked? "Oh, that's easy--getting my tight, little slit stuffed full! After five years of gymnastics, my body is in super condition to have full sex. But if you wanna fuck me, just know I like to try, like, at least five different ways. My most fave is bending over backwards and having a guy slip his big dick in that way. When it hits my clitty, it feels awesome! And, being from Texas and all, I really like what's called "cowgirl." My legs are super-toned, so I can bounce my butt really fast on a hard cock, and I get totally wet. So, could you do me?" You're wild! So, what size cock do you like the most? "It doesn't matter how long the cock is. Really! I even love to give blowies to cute, little cocks--it's like sucking on candy, like a cherry Twizzler. But for full sex, I want a dick that is wide--and the wider, the better. A cock like that really makes me cum good. And isn't that what most guys want--to get their girl off good?"

Photos:1200x800
Number pics: 80
Type: JPG
File size: 28 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actors: Jersey Jaxin

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/e2a452f506c1f
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08619 секунды с 9 запросами