View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 03:01 AM   #5366
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dixie Comet & Serene Isley - Sisters Suffering Side by Side

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

My sisterDixiewas at home lying on her bed watching TV wearing a black girdle and hot pink br top when a man breaks in pouncing on her as she yawns. She struggles pulling away from him but he straddles her and quickly pulls her arms behind her binding them tightly together at the wrist and elbow.Dixietries to scare him into leaving telling her that her sister will be home soon and will kick his ass, but he isn't too worried about it. He crosses her ankles and ties them together and uses another rope to tie her ankles doubled over to her thighs. The man goes to find some panties from the hamper and stuffs them in poor Dixie's mouth securing them inside with clear tape. He repositionsDixieon the bed and then waits for her sister to arrive.After a few minutes, I arrive home and walk into my sister's bedroom to tell her about the shoes I got out shopping. I run over toDixieand sit on the bed to reach her ropes. Before I get a chance to untie her, the man grabs me from behind and pushes me.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 599.0 MB

Download Dixie Comet & Serene Isley - Sisters Suffering Side by Side
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12533 секунды с 9 запросами