View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 06:11 AM   #14747
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Strapped And Ready to Attack Part 3 Nett Lake

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Devil's Films
Cast: Billy Dewitt, Chad Diamond, Jodi Taylor, Kurt Lockwood, Layla Price, Mary Jane Johnson, Nicki Hunter, Robert Axel
Genres: Domination, Female Domination, Fetish, Girl on Guy Strap-Ons
Video language: English
This date is worth dressing up for! He wanted anal, so first he got to suck it then he got it in his ass! Come on big boy, take it like a man!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6839kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapped And Ready to Attack Part 3

Smothering The Subordinate Mutzig

Release Year: 2017
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Mia Malkova
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass Worship, Ballbusting, Face Sitting
Mrs. Malkova has been hearing rumors that her subordinate is calling her "the ballbuster" around the office. She knows he is just a little perv that needs to be put in his place once and for all. She sees the way he stares at her ass anytime she wears tight-fitting clothing. She asks him to lay on the ground so that she may punish him with the very thing he desires.. her ASS! She smothers him within inches of his life with her luscious round ass. She even takes his balls out and makes good on her nickname "the ballbuster".
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11314kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smothering The Subordinate

Stiletto Addiction Neosho

Release Year: 2019
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Leather, CBT
Mistress Naomi Swann is dressed head to toe in leather wearing her favorite pair of stiletto boots. Her lucky slave is in for a real treat as he is blessed with the opportunity to lick the filth from every square inch. His balls have been locked into a humbler keeping the boot boy on all fours and groveling in the presence of a leather Goddess like Naomi Swann. She is young but knows exactly what she wants as she demands the doormat use his tongue for exactly what it's good for. Shining every single inch of her stiletto boots until they are in the utmost pristine condition.
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 949.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stiletto Addiction

Ella Kross East Prospect

Release Year: 2016
Studio: EllaKross
Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Ass Fetish, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery
I love my friend Anne, but she's so young and inexperienced! I've been teaching her my ways, and her training continues after I find out she's been using toilet paper to clean herself instead of a slave's mouth. When she relieves herself in my bathroom, I summon a slave and show her how much better it is to use his tongue instead of toilet paper. I spread her cheeks wide so this loser can get in there nice and deep, cleaning her asshole with his mouth while I watch and supervise the action. It's Anne's first time having her pussy and asshole cleaned by a slave's tongue, and now that she's experienced it I don't think she'll ever go back to using toilet paper!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:39
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 291.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella Kross
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03738 секунды с 9 запросами